Great Lakes College, Tuncurry Library
A few questions...
1. Define topic/research question
2. Locate sources of information
3. Select appropriate information
4. Organise how you can use this information
5. Presenting the information
6. Assessing how it went. (This is important!)
Society and Culture
Using Microsoft Word for referencing
What the TL can do for you
Common research mistakes
See Charles Sturt Uni's
online HSC page for Modern History
- it's got: Core study, National studies, Personalities in the twentieth century, International studies in peace and conflict.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.