Great Lakes College, Tuncurry Library
A few questions...
1. Define topic/research question
2. Locate sources of information
3. Select appropriate information
4. Organise how you can use this information
5. Presenting the information
6. Assessing how it went. (This is important!)
Society and Culture
Using Microsoft Word for referencing
What the TL can do for you
Common research mistakes
Here are some links to Aboriginal Research Projects
Significance of country
Intervention? Or invasion?
Logbook for Umulliko
Umilliko: a magazine for Aboriginal art
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.